Selasa, 7 Disember 2010

I saw HANI

Now we*re on the way back home.
I just regret abt smthng la!
At the tym we searched for car park, we stopped in little jam .. We*re at PWTC..
Then, i looked through the window.. I saw a lady with sun glasses, high-heels , pink phone.. Hand bag, and makeup bag.. I saw her clicking her phone.. She walked, passing by us.. I stared her, it was quite a long tym.. And then i noticed, SHE WAS HANI!! +,+ a celeb in my country.. At that tym, i was goin crazy! >.<
I shout her name for crazy..
So sad, the window not opened yet.. ~,~
Uurrrgh, i was frozen there and stupidly i didn't take a pic of her!
perrgh, no need la.. =

Tiada ulasan:

Selasa, 7 Disember 2010

I saw HANI

Now we*re on the way back home.
I just regret abt smthng la!
At the tym we searched for car park, we stopped in little jam .. We*re at PWTC..
Then, i looked through the window.. I saw a lady with sun glasses, high-heels , pink phone.. Hand bag, and makeup bag.. I saw her clicking her phone.. She walked, passing by us.. I stared her, it was quite a long tym.. And then i noticed, SHE WAS HANI!! +,+ a celeb in my country.. At that tym, i was goin crazy! >.<
I shout her name for crazy..
So sad, the window not opened yet.. ~,~
Uurrrgh, i was frozen there and stupidly i didn't take a pic of her!
perrgh, no need la.. =

Tiada ulasan: