Jumaat, 10 Disember 2010

Another day to remember..

Today, its a crazy day.
Making my dear life a misery..
Oh my dear god, help us all.. Protect us from that stranger.. Prevent him from hurting us all..
Make him realize from what he did..

Yeah, in my little damn head .. The thing that i want is to get back to Sabah , doing nothing beside guitaring.. Read books while the mp4 is playing..

Well, Allah wants me to be always protect me self and me family.. From any danger and situation..

May Allah bless us all.. Amin... +

Tiada ulasan:

Jumaat, 10 Disember 2010

Another day to remember..

Today, its a crazy day.
Making my dear life a misery..
Oh my dear god, help us all.. Protect us from that stranger.. Prevent him from hurting us all..
Make him realize from what he did..

Yeah, in my little damn head .. The thing that i want is to get back to Sabah , doing nothing beside guitaring.. Read books while the mp4 is playing..

Well, Allah wants me to be always protect me self and me family.. From any danger and situation..

May Allah bless us all.. Amin... +

Tiada ulasan: